Skip to main content

Where to stay in Bangkok for 3 weeks

Hi!

I'll have a home office in October, so I've decided to seize the opportunity to try the life of a digital nomad for three weeks. I've bought flights to Bangkok. I'm now looking for an Airbnb apartment and would like to ask which part of town would be the best. During the day, I'll be working in my room for eight hours, with only short breaks to eat breakfast and lunch somewhere nearby. After work, I want to travel around the city, enjoy everything it has to offer, and maybe do some sports (jogging, but maybe something else as well).

After doing some research, I was considering the area close to the Asok, Nana and Phloen Chit stations, as it was recommended as a place with lots of bars and places to hang out. However, I'm now wondering if it's a little too touristy and dangerous. If I've understood correctly, these are parts of the red light district, which might be a bit too chaotic for me. I'm also wondering if everything might be a bit more expensive there because it's a tourist area – I don't want to pay double for everything just because it's a tourist area. Would "Phrom Phong" be less touristy but still well located? What about locations a little further away, like "Thong Lor" or "Ekkamai"? Or do you have any other ideas for staying somewhere totally different in the city?

My main priority is to stay in an Airbnb close to the city centre. I want to be able to travel everywhere quickly by public transport or taxi, and I want there to be some nice places to eat (ideally both Thai food and food from other countries) or to sit and have a beer. What would you recommend for me to stay in Bangkok?

submitted by /u/Unique-Pea-3940
[link] [comments]

The Bangkok Community https://ift.tt/8k7eSHr

Bangkok Hotel Deals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking a friend

Heyyy ill be in pratunam Bangkok this weekend till the 23rd, will be alone maybe a friend or a group of friends their willing to do things together or party, let me know!! submitted by /u/SugarAccording8829 [link] [comments] The Bangkok Community https://ift.tt/z8d2KXe Bangkok Hotel Deals