Skip to main content

Where to find molam, psychedelic Thai music, shoegaze & alternative music in Bangkok?

I’m going to be in Bangkok and I’m looking for places to hear some interesting local music.

I did search around Reddit and online, but a lot of the recommendations I found seem to be a few years old, so I’m hoping to get some current recommendations for 2026.

I’d especially love to find somewhere playing molam, records or live, as well as Thai psychedelic music, psych rock, experimental stuff, etc.

I’m also really into shoegaze, dream pop, noise, indie/alternative, post-rock, and experimental music, if anyone knows any good spots or shows in the next weeks let me know! Thanks šŸ™šŸ¼

submitted by /u/pinkcloudtracingpapr
[link] [comments]

The Bangkok Community https://ift.tt/jcB3iAD

Bangkok Hotel Deals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking a friend

Heyyy ill be in pratunam Bangkok this weekend till the 23rd, will be alone maybe a friend or a group of friends their willing to do things together or party, let me know!! submitted by /u/SugarAccording8829 [link] [comments] The Bangkok Community https://ift.tt/z8d2KXe Bangkok Hotel Deals