Skip to main content

Where in Bangkok that I can pay to just store a suitcase for a couple weeks?

I'm traveling to Thailand for roughly 16 days in november, the first three days of my journey are going to be in Bangkok where I plan to see the temples and eat food etc, during that time I also want to do some shopping at the malls and whatnot . After that I'm going to krabi and Chiang Mai .

I'm wondering if there's anywhere that I can just drop a suitcase off to store for the week and a half I'll be gone and I can pick it up on my way back out of bangkok. Everything the suitcase will be just stuff I want to bring back home and not Essentials .

submitted by /u/Humdrumgrumgrum
[link] [comments]

The Bangkok Community https://ift.tt/pCgfkPx

Bangkok Hotel Deals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking a friend

Heyyy ill be in pratunam Bangkok this weekend till the 23rd, will be alone maybe a friend or a group of friends their willing to do things together or party, let me know!! submitted by /u/SugarAccording8829 [link] [comments] The Bangkok Community https://ift.tt/z8d2KXe Bangkok Hotel Deals