Skip to main content

The Weeknd Bangkok – StubHub paper tickets: €120 vs €1,200 for similar sections + when should I order?

Hi everyone,

I'm travelling to Bangkok for The Weeknd concert at Rajamangala National Stadium on October 13.

I've been looking at tickets on StubHub and I'm confused by the pricing. I'm seeing some tickets for around €120–€200, while other tickets in what seem to be very similar sections are listed for €1,000–€1,200+.

For example, I saw seats on opposite sides of the stadium with what looks like a pretty similar view, but one was around €180 and the other was over €1,200.

I understand that StubHub is a resale marketplace and sellers choose their own prices, but is this kind of difference normal? Should I be suspicious of the €120–€200 listings, or is it more likely that some sellers are just asking ridiculous prices?

My second concern is delivery.

I'll arrive in Bangkok on September 30 and the concert is October 13. The listings I'm looking at say they're paper tickets delivered by FedEx, rather than mobile/e-tickets.

For anyone familiar with Thai concerts / StubHub / this specific show:

- When are the physical tickets actually issued to sellers?

- If I buy now, could the seller potentially ship them weeks before the concert, or are physical tickets normally released much closer to the event?

- Would you have them delivered to my home country now, or wait and have them delivered to my Bangkok hotel after I arrive?

- Is waiting until around September 30 to buy too risky in terms of ticket availability/prices?

- Has anyone bought paper tickets for this Bangkok show through StubHub already? If so, have you received them?

Is there anything specific I should watch out for with the very cheap listings?

I'm buying two tickets and travelling internationally specifically around this concert, so I'd rather pay a bit more for something reliable than save money and find out at the stadium that something is wrong.

Would really appreciate hearing from anyone who's dealt with physical StubHub tickets in Thailand or is going to this show.

submitted by /u/devaziz0
[link] [comments]

The Bangkok Community https://ift.tt/bAtPXNw

Bangkok Hotel Deals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thailand Freezing Banks

Welp. I plan on getting married soon and have to deposit 400k baht into a thai bank account for Non O visa. But with all these horror stories coming out what is even gonna happen in thailand? A bank failure soon? submitted by /u/ColombianAmigoooo [link] [comments] The Bangkok Community https://ift.tt/Ipyha5X Bangkok Hotel Deals