Skip to main content

BTS LINEPay Payment

Has anyone else noticed that the LINE Pay option for paying for BTS rides has disappeared recently?

I think I first noticed it around a week ago. It used to be available as a payment option, but now I don’t see it anymore. I have my main card connected, so I can still pay that way, but sometimes I forget my card at home or don’t have it with me. LINE Pay was a nice backup option to have.

Just curious if anyone else has noticed this or knows what happened.

submitted by /u/International_Fold24
[link] [comments]

The Bangkok Community https://ift.tt/i7ZLnQx

Bangkok Hotel Deals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thailand Freezing Banks

Welp. I plan on getting married soon and have to deposit 400k baht into a thai bank account for Non O visa. But with all these horror stories coming out what is even gonna happen in thailand? A bank failure soon? submitted by /u/ColombianAmigoooo [link] [comments] The Bangkok Community https://ift.tt/Ipyha5X Bangkok Hotel Deals