Skip to main content

Looking for trusted genuine lab grown diamond vendors!

Hey everyone!
I’m currently looking to buy a pair of certified lab-grown diamond solitaire studs (IGI/GIA) as well as some colorful gemstone fine jewelry, but I specifically want to buy directly in-store/offline so I can see the stones in person.
For anyone who has bought lab diamonds or fine pieces locally in Bangkok:
1. Which physical showrooms or boutiques offer good quality and fair pricing? (I've heard of places around CentralWorld/Siam as well as the Silom/Jewelry Trade Center area, but would love specific vendor recommendations).
2. Are there shops that let you pick loose lab diamonds to set on-site?
3. Any specific places you recommend for vibrant, colorful gemstone pieces with nice settings?
Would really appreciate any trusted store recommendations or tips on where to look. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/kash-ing_around
[link] [comments]

The Bangkok Community https://ift.tt/BDfWXj5

Bangkok Hotel Deals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thailand Freezing Banks

Welp. I plan on getting married soon and have to deposit 400k baht into a thai bank account for Non O visa. But with all these horror stories coming out what is even gonna happen in thailand? A bank failure soon? submitted by /u/ColombianAmigoooo [link] [comments] The Bangkok Community https://ift.tt/Ipyha5X Bangkok Hotel Deals