Skip to main content

Injectable fillers

Hi, I’m traveling to Bangkok next month and would like to do a couple skin treatments and a little injectable filler. I have been researching clinics but there are so many to choose from and I’m not sure how to narrow it down for injectable filler as there are not many before and after photos to go off of. The filler needs to be placed with expertise and with someone who has a good aesthetic eye and wondering if anyone knows or has experience with some clinics they can recommend? Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/earthto369
[link] [comments]

The Bangkok Community https://ift.tt/AQyK2gO

Bangkok Hotel Deals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thailand Freezing Banks

Welp. I plan on getting married soon and have to deposit 400k baht into a thai bank account for Non O visa. But with all these horror stories coming out what is even gonna happen in thailand? A bank failure soon? submitted by /u/ColombianAmigoooo [link] [comments] The Bangkok Community https://ift.tt/Ipyha5X Bangkok Hotel Deals