Skip to main content

I need flowers for my girlfriend

So i'm in a long distance relationships with a thai girl, who lives in Bangkok. I just recently visited her for the first time, and i'm ashamed to admit it, but i never got her any flowers. That's why i'm wondering if there's any flower shops/vending machines at Suvarnabhumi airport, so that i can have them ready next time the moment she sees me. I feel so bad, and i just want her to see that i do care next time i visit her.

Any other recommendations of shops in in the city itself are also welcome.

submitted by /u/MrMelon2020
[link] [comments]

The Bangkok Community https://ift.tt/8GgxtW4

Bangkok Hotel Deals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thailand Freezing Banks

Welp. I plan on getting married soon and have to deposit 400k baht into a thai bank account for Non O visa. But with all these horror stories coming out what is even gonna happen in thailand? A bank failure soon? submitted by /u/ColombianAmigoooo [link] [comments] The Bangkok Community https://ift.tt/Ipyha5X Bangkok Hotel Deals