Interviews went well for the staff engineer role; will share in detail the rounds sometime
They are offering 210k THB monthly
with one month’s joining bonus
Feels like they are lowballing me considering staff level -> 220-230, and 2 months bonus is a norm according to other posts I went through
From my research, once they offer, they don’t really budge a lot, so how do I word it if they don’t increase?
For someone moving with a wife as a dependent, is it enough for a comfortable life?
Currently not working, was earning more, but have an offer in hand for 40LPA.
The market seems tough.
Will be saving less, according to my calculations, since it's costlier, surprisingly even more than BLR, so I am really in two minds.
Plus, the weather seems like a turn-off Bengaluru has spoilt me. Since desk job, is it an issue when not working?
Any inputs or suggestions on lifestyle cost that people don’t usually find on the internet will be appreciated.
edit: To clarify, I know this is a strong salary in absolute terms for Bangkok. I’m specifically trying to understand whether it’s competitive for a Staff-level Agoda offer, and what recent relocators experienced in practice with tax, rent, savings, spouse/dependent setup, and bonus payouts.
[link] [comments]
The Bangkok Community https://ift.tt/t91BSO8
Bangkok Hotel Deals
Comments
Post a Comment