Skip to main content

For those who moved to Bangkok from overseas, how was your experience finding a condo to rent?

I am curious because I know finding a place in Bangkok can be quite different from renting in other countries.

Was it easy to figure out which places were actually worth viewing, or did you end up going through lots of listings and agents before finding the right one?

And for anyone who rented before arriving in Bangkok, how did you handle viewing the place? Did you feel comfortable making a decision without seeing it yourself?

I would especially love to hear about anything that surprised you?, either positively or negatively, after you moved in.

Thank you,

submitted by /u/BRUMEUX_
[link] [comments]

The Bangkok Community https://ift.tt/NHW5Ppq

Bangkok Hotel Deals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thailand Freezing Banks

Welp. I plan on getting married soon and have to deposit 400k baht into a thai bank account for Non O visa. But with all these horror stories coming out what is even gonna happen in thailand? A bank failure soon? submitted by /u/ColombianAmigoooo [link] [comments] The Bangkok Community https://ift.tt/Ipyha5X Bangkok Hotel Deals