Skip to main content

Best neighbourhood to live in BKK

Hey everyone, I'm looking for suggestions or recommendations for the best neighborhood or area for me to live in Bangkok this winter. I've been to Bangkok before as a tourist, but this time I'm considering actually living there for 3 months.

We were living in the Middle East before this, and due to the war, we have left the region. I'm looking for a warm place to stay this winter time. Originally from Canada, we definitely like the nicer things in life. Budget is not really a concern. We want convenience, safety, and greenery if possible. We want to live in a house just so we feel like it's open. We have one child and a nanny. If you guys have any recommendations, bonus points if it's close to golf courses as well.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/bogeygolfer4life
[link] [comments]

The Bangkok Community https://ift.tt/9f0ut7o

Bangkok Hotel Deals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thailand Freezing Banks

Welp. I plan on getting married soon and have to deposit 400k baht into a thai bank account for Non O visa. But with all these horror stories coming out what is even gonna happen in thailand? A bank failure soon? submitted by /u/ColombianAmigoooo [link] [comments] The Bangkok Community https://ift.tt/Ipyha5X Bangkok Hotel Deals