Skip to main content

Anyone in Bangkok with Black Ops 2 on PS5 or Xbox?

Bit of a random one, but I’m a 25-year-old guy from the UK staying in Bangkok for a couple of months, and I’ve suddenly got a huge urge to play Black Ops 2 again since the re-release. I grew up playing it and the nostalgia is real.

If anyone has BO2 on PS5 or Xbox and fancies playing for a bit, let me know! Happy to come to you, bring snacks/drinks, or buy you dinner as a thank you.
I’m based near Asok but happy to travel around Bangkok.

Cheers!

submitted by /u/throwaway78307432
[link] [comments]

The Bangkok Community https://ift.tt/ajT4pk5

Bangkok Hotel Deals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thailand Freezing Banks

Welp. I plan on getting married soon and have to deposit 400k baht into a thai bank account for Non O visa. But with all these horror stories coming out what is even gonna happen in thailand? A bank failure soon? submitted by /u/ColombianAmigoooo [link] [comments] The Bangkok Community https://ift.tt/Ipyha5X Bangkok Hotel Deals