Skip to main content

Need advice about work situation

I’ve worked at my company in Thailand for many years now. I returned from maternity leave and on my first day back my manager verbally mentioned that they noticed skill gap between the role I was doing and what is expected of that role.

  1. potentially go on PIP if expectations aren’t met, or
  2. consider a Mutual Separation Agreement )

I had no prior formal performance concerns communicated to me. I have good performance ratings.

I have an HR meeting coming up.

If I decide MSA makes more sense for my family situation (newborn, transition costs, etc.), what is a reasonable package to negotiate?

* How many additional months above statutory is realistic?
* Is paid garden leave common?
* Did you negotiate employment end date / healthcare / references?

Not looking for legal advice - more real-world negotiation experiences.

submitted by /u/Any_Ear9988
[link] [comments]

The Bangkok Community https://ift.tt/QFm10ia

Bangkok Hotel Deals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog