Indians in Thailand specifically Bangkok, can you all shut the fuck up? This is not our country. You can speak softly.
I feel second hand embarrassment for you all when I and others in public spaces stare at you all. For being obnoxious.
Be in restaurant, malls, road - anybody can hear you all. Speaking , howling on top of your lungs. Specially in Hindi.
Those uncles who want to turn a restaurant where many nationalities are dining , localites are dining into your private living room, howling, cheers from one table to another. Have some shame uncles.
Even in malls you do HAVE to speak so loudly ?
Ps: I am Indian and traveling. I dont claim you all as Indians. None of us back home would.
Disgusting.
You all think you can so called afford to visit this beautiful country. Why cant you afford to have basic civic sense ?
Ruin Indians reputation in some other country please.
Feel free to get offended. I hope you do.
[link] [comments]
The Bangkok Community https://ift.tt/BrodYLt
Bangkok Hotel Deals
Comments
Post a Comment