Skip to main content

how I fought Bangkok's cockroaches of death and won

TLDR: I can't sleep and want to share info that I wish I had when dealing with cockroaches.

So I recently moved from a condo to a house. We saw a single cockroach when viewing the place and well.. I would find out that if there's one there's usually more.

We like the place so we moved in. Then we started to see that we actually saw a roach every other day. Until one day, we put down a trap and woke up to 5 cockroackes being stuck in there. Then when we put another trap there were like 15 of em!!!!

And so it began... Honestly it sucked really badly know those disgusting creatures could be anywhere. Also they leave a smell which is disgusting.

I-TRIED-EVERYTHING!!!!! And let me tell you what does NOT work:
- obsessive cleaning

- sticky traps

- killing them by hand

The only difference came when i finally bought advion. Chemical warfare had begun... Advion is essentially like a combination of fentanly and crack if it would spread disease on anyone addicted to it. The roaches love that stuff and it not only kills them, they spread it on to other roaches. Within a matter of weeks population collapse happens.

submitted by /u/DutchDevGuy
[link] [comments]

The Bangkok Community https://ift.tt/OrzbjQu

Bangkok Hotel Deals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog