Hi guys!
It’s my birthday next Friday and I want to do a night out with my friends. I just recently moved to Bangkok and really need some help because im so lost on what to plan.
I would love to do a bar, where u can sit and chat but as the night goes on u can dance and just have a very fun and wholesome time.
I don’t love clubbing, I think I would prefer if it was a very cool bar with cool interiors, good music, authentic good time and perhaps with other bars around? Is bar hopping a thing here?
Despite this- if anybody has any birthday recommendation (house party vibes, karaoke, clubs, bars) please let me know! Nothing too fancy, just a wholesome and fun night out with a group of friends. Thanks :)
[link] [comments]
The Bangkok Community https://ift.tt/MtPYsxT
Bangkok Hotel Deals
Comments
Post a Comment