Skip to main content

Advice please? Jajutak Vs Rama 9..

Hi everyone,

Just moved to BKK 3 days ago and have narrowed my list down to a few condos in both of the above areas (really falling between life asoke Rama 9 Vs the line JJ).

I work from home so will be spending a good amount of time indoors (UK hours as well so normally 3pm to later at night BKK time). I appreciate the condo facilities and foresee myself using them fully in my time off in the mornings (gym, swimming etc). I understand JJ is a bit more local, however I love the greenery, potential views out to the park and the wonderful infinity pool right on the park itself have really drawn me in. Along with what I'm told the line being a good building in the area (juristic, build quality etc).

Now for the life asoke Rama 9, it's certainly the luxurious amenities that are grabbing my attention, the choice between the rooftop infinity pools is quite impressive, along with the other amenities. I have been advised by friends who have lived across BKK that the Rama 9 area may be better for someone who doesn't know BKK that well as it's better suited for an English only speaker such as myself where JJ is quite local and can be a bit more "intimidating". Along with what I've been told everything being in an arms reach in Rama 9.

I love Thai food and don't foreshadow any western necessities (food, outings etc), what are your opinions? Many thanks and I hope everyone is doing really well 🙏

submitted by /u/Zephyrum1
[link] [comments]

The Bangkok Community https://ift.tt/DUxmQj1

Bangkok Hotel Deals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog