Skip to main content

Working in BKK/Thailand - 2 yr plan.

Hi all,

I have a serious question in regards to my future. I had already laid out a two year plan, so I could relocate in the future. With the money I could save in those two years I could be very comfortable for a while. I also have a side hustle which could earn me money, whilst living there (if I would be accepted for that specific visa).

But I now have two job offers in my home country on the table. 1) SDR role at a Tech company.

2)Fraud coordinator role at a major credit agency.

I know which one I would like to accept but which of these 2 would actually be better to find work in Thailand in the future? I assume 1. But I don't really know how the job market is for expats. I also realize there are multiple factors to consider.

I also have the side hustle so could use that for the digital nomad visa (if accepted in theory).

Any suggestions/opinions from expats or people with experiences of living in Thailand?

Thanks and much appreciated.

submitted by /u/Common-Gas7447
[link] [comments]

The Bangkok Community https://ift.tt/lAfndbW

Bangkok Hotel Deals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog