Skip to main content

Urban music bar is not good for foreigners

I don’t want that kind of attitude. I have been hit by a guy twice, not once. I talked to a girl, I didn’t know she had a boyfriend. Then after I found out she had a boyfriend, I stopped talking to her, but her gay friend hit me twice. I reported it to security, but they covered for the Thai guy and took his side. I don’t want to fight him, I want him to apologize.

If he has a girlfriend, I didn’t hit on his girl, but he is gay and he danced sexually with my friends. Then he claimed that the girl I talked to was his girlfriend. The security covered for the Thai guy, so please don’t go to that club anymore. Beware, guys, this is not good treatment for foreigners.

submitted by /u/Medical-Amoeba7498
[link] [comments]

The Bangkok Community https://ift.tt/r7OLGHW

Bangkok Hotel Deals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog