![]() |
Hey!! So I went on the Bangkok Chaophraya river cruise tonight and I danced with this woman who was the absolute sweetest!! The women on there were lovely in general! As a 25 year old new to Thailand, I have absolutely fallen in love with it, you are all so wonderful! 💜 I'm a white british woman with a pretty good heart, i'd like to think, and I work with Autistic/ADHD individuals back at home and we did the songs this evening that I do with them at my workplace. If it's not too weird or creepy to ask, i'd really love to get in contact with them again and have a long distance friendship. I do plan on coming back to Bangkok at somepoint, hopefully soon, so if it's not too much and you happen to know who I am, PLEASE reach out!! 💜 We had so much fun together and I was so upset that I got scared and didn't talk to you! I don't know how rules are in Bangkok with regards to asking for peoples numbers if they are at work and I didn't wanna put your job at risk 🥹 [link] [comments] |
The Bangkok Community https://ift.tt/UsN7tdv
Bangkok Hotel Deals

Comments
Post a Comment