Yeah I know the word „luxury“ is thrown at everything in the condo market here. Still I thought paying a bit more would give you better quality. I have viewed places at the „higher end“ condos like Esse 36, Beatniq, Rhythm Ekkamai Estate, Essa at Singha Complex.
Literally all of them had issues that I could not believe in that price range. Half of the facilities broken or under maintenance with no end date, rooms that have no hot water because of the „wiring“ in the building and ACs not being able to cool the room down, run down rooms with mold everywhere for condos that are 3 years old. And of course agents trying to make up stories about super luxury and „will be fixed soon“.
I‘m just ranting rn but still kinda surprised. I‘m changing my approach now and not looking for flashy facilities anymore. Can someone maybe recommend condos that feel nice and reliable? I‘ve been thinking of maybe the Ideo (Mobi) Line. Thanks.
[link] [comments]
The Bangkok Community https://ift.tt/ESTdDVJ
Bangkok Hotel Deals
Comments
Post a Comment