Need some help. I booked this hotel all of August. Was planning on meeting my girl there but we unfortunately broke up. I've already booked air tickets first class back when it was cheaper. I actually had two bookings, second one was just for a day since I was arriving a day earlier. Booked via the hotel web site. Fully refundable until July.
I cancelled the second booking. Cancellation notice but no refund. TL;DR Chased after the hotel for a week, they promised a refund in "25 business days" which is ridiculous. Charged back with visa. Now I'm dealing with the other booking.
I'm thinking of cancelling mostly because it will just remind me of the breakup. I'll likely book an AirBnb instead something to my liking. Hotel seems nice and it includes breakfast buffet for 2 each day but that will probably just remind me of the breakup as well.
Just looking for some opinions here. Any thoughts appreciated. I can also switch tickets if needed either to a later month or another destination. So very flexible. World traveler first time travelling to Bangkok BTW.
[link] [comments]
The Bangkok Community https://ift.tt/VhN8Q70
Bangkok Hotel Deals
Comments
Post a Comment